Adding data centre capacity to meet future compute, network, and storage needs can be an expensive and risky task when future enterprise workloads are not always predictable.
This paper will cover key questions regarding density and capacity including:
• Why are denser data centers of increasing interest to data center operators?
• What are the key elements of a high-density data center?
• How can enterprises take advantage of high-density computing?
• What lessons can be learned from data centers with higher densities?
• What are the benefits of higher PDU outlet numbers and higher server operating temperatures?
Additional analysis from market data and guidance from real-world case studies from The Mitre Corporation and Paddy Power Betfair, will provide the reader with valuable benefits that can be realized by implementing a flexible strategy and the right technology to measure, manage, and monitor capacity needed when deploying high-density data centers.